question

matus.kiril avatar image
0 Likes"
matus.kiril asked ·

Finding API doesn't work with GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-RU

I get Marketplace System Error trying to query EBAY-RU: > There is error when calling search > backend: Search Driver exception > Unable to connect to the search node > Backend= stf-agg-phx-001.vip.ebay.com > Socket connection to > stf-agg-phx-001.vip.ebay.com:9,090 > timed out after 5,000 milli-seconds I suppose it's a bug because providing any obviously wrong value like EBAY-ILIKECATS results in completely different error: > <html> > <head><title>An Error > Occurred</title></head> > <body> <h1>An Error > Occurred</h1> <p>500 > Internal Server Error</p> > </body> </html>
errorfinding-apitimeoutrussia ru ebay.ru
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 answered ·
I don't think EBAY-RU is yet an official GlobalID option. Although I think it was working somewhat, under the radar, in recent months. I'm getting the same error as you in a quick test myself. Maybe some growing pains as they get EBAY-RU up and running officially? http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&SERVICE-NAME=FindingService&SERVICE-VERSION=1.12.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=________&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-RU&REST-PAYLOAD&keywords=gold
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
@tooran_tno5mtu28: I think the reason is that you are requesting items that appear on eBay FR, and some of those items were originally listed on eBay DE (but are still appearing on eBay FR).

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.