question

industrialpartsrusinc avatar image
0 Likes"
industrialpartsrusinc asked ·

Looking for an Experienced Developer to complete a custom API

I am in need of a developer to build and API that will search the Ebay Database for items I currently stock on my website. I would want this to find all "New", "Used" and "Remanufactured" items currently listed on Ebay per model number or MPN. Then filter all non-US sellers, filter sellers with a feedback of 98% or below, filter the highest and lowest priced item per model, and condition, and filter all non-fixed price listings. From there I want to update the "New", "Used" and "Remanufactured" stock levels on my website according to the quantity available on Ebay, and update my pricing based on highest price per condition + shipping + 30-40% = My Displayed asking price. ( I will be using my own item description, images, and product data.) I will also need to have the sellers information and Ebay Item Number so as the item sells from my site I can go directly to that seller to purchase the item, or automatically buy it from the seller and have it shipped to my store for final inspection. I am actively looking for a developer that is familiar with the Ebay Developer Program that can execute this task and integrate it to my site. I can be contacted at sales@industrialpartsrus.com to discuss specifics and payment.
finding apihelpebay searchcustom api designdeveloper needed
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.