question

mr_eeba avatar image
0 Likes"
mr_eeba asked

Compatible Application Check Submission Form Broken

I have tried numerous times to submit the form for the compatible application check process. I've triple checked all of my answers and always receive, "An error occurred while processing your request.". This has occurred using Windows, OS X, various version of Internet Explorer, Safari Firefox and Camino. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you
compatible application
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am getting this same error, no matter what I try it will not submit. Did you find a solution?
0 Likes 0 ·
We are not able to reporduce this issue at all. We tried, Firefox and Chrome and they just work fine. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
drshock avatar image drshock shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
I can reproduce this at will at anytime using an Apple Macbook running Mac OS X 10.11 with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. They all fail thinking its an HTTP 500 issue. It only works, in my experience, with Chrome on Windows. Firefox and IE on Windows also would not post correctly. I have tried it with both a MacBook Air and a MacBook Pro. On Windows I used a Lenovo ThinkPad.
1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Are you still facing issues submitting the App Check ticket? Please let us know the browser that you are using and the version of the browser. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I can confirm that Chrome on Windows 8 does work. Thank you
0 Likes 0 ·
hoebu-downloads avatar image
0 Likes"
hoebu-downloads answered
I had same problem and found the cause by trial and error: submitting the form only works when third-party cookies are enabled in the browser settings. @eBay: "An error occurred while processing your request." is really not a helpful error message. Relying on third-party cookies is a very bad idea. Safari has been blocking them by default for many years, and many people disable them for privacy reasons in other browsers, too.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.