question

carpartsinmotion avatar image
0 Likes"
carpartsinmotion asked

Unable to remove 2nd (invalid) category

Hi, I am unable to revise a listing (either ReviseFixedPriceItem or ReviseInventoryStatus) as it has an invalid 2nd category associated with it. ItemID 231235143500 Invalid category 45645 Ideally I would like to remove the 2nd category, but cannot seem to do this either via the API or within the eBay site itself. Any ideas? Thanks, Alex
categoryinvalid
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

carpartsinmotion avatar image
0 Likes"
carpartsinmotion answered
Hi, Thanks for the reply however I think I fixed it myself - removed the WarningLevel (which was set to High during testing) and now both calls work as expected. Thanks, Alex
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you please paste the Revise Call that you are using without the auth token ? Cheers!!!!
10 |600

Hi, Without the WarningLevel set to High the ReviseInventoryStatus calls work fine but I still cannot ReviseFixedPriceItem if I only specify one category. Is there a restriction of some kind once you've specified 2 categories at some point for that listing? Call attached. Cheers [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 642-revisefixedpriceitem.txt
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.