question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

XSD Files,XSD Files for IntelliSense

I can't seem to find the XSD files. Looking to add them to get IntelliSense support, but they don't seem to exist (or at least I can't find them :). Currently I'm taking the response items and dropping them into the "XML to Schema" to get it for the responses, but I don't have that option for the request items. Whats everyone else doing? In that same vein, any pointers on setting up VS 2013 for this type of project development? I have the eBay API, but that's about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks HomeBoy Out,I'm looking for the XSD files to add IntelliSense to VS 2013. Perhaps I am overlooking the obvious, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Currently, I am taking a response and using that to generate the schema (using VS XML to schema item in VS). Any ideas? Also while I'm at it, How is everyone setting up there VS environment for eBay projects? I got the eBay API What tools is everyone else using. any help would be of great assistance. Thanks HomeBoy Out
xmlvb.netxml-schemavisual studioxml schemavisual-basic
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.