question

caz_it4 avatar image
0 Likes"
caz_it4 asked ·

sandbox.it issue

Hi all, i have a problem with logging into the ebay.it sandbox. Can someone help me? i have no problems in add an item in the sandbox.com, but how can i do any test in ebay.it? when i try to add an item into the ebay.it sandbox i get the this error "You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller" Thx for eventually answers
additem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi I have changed the Account Type for the below sandbox users to Business : testuser_khadija TESTUSER_ReaperFX2 The below user's Account Type was already set to Business: TESTUSER_ReaperFX testuser_blahdblah Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I have changed the Account Type for the sandbox account :testuser_blahdblah to Business. BTW, we are working on fixing this issue permanently very soon. We will update you once the issue is fixed. Cheers!!!

jealous-x avatar image
0 Likes"
jealous-x answered ·
Hi, I have the same issue when trying to list the UK sandbox site. Can you please set my test accounts as follows: testuser_jealous-test : personal testuser_jealous-test2 : business Thanks

thilotilson avatar image
0 Likes"
thilotilson answered ·
Hi, i got the same problem. Can you please change my account type to business for user: TESTUSER_WD-Projects ? Thanks in advance :)

gamba.gianl avatar image
0 Likes"
gamba.gianl answered ·
I'm having the same issue, please could you set the account type to business for user testuser_s2b

keepcool-hvac avatar image
0 Likes"
keepcool-hvac answered ·
Hi support, I'm having the same issue, please could you set the account type to business for user testuser_pvl ?

dastrei0 avatar image
0 Likes"
dastrei0 answered ·
Hello, I get the error 21532 when I send an AddItem to the sandbox. Can you please tell me the solution?

tomaerlebac-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
tomaerlebac-0 answered ·
Hi @shulmani_developer.support ! I have the exact same issue. Every help is much appreciated! "You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Your selling privileges will be suspended until you specify your account type. Please update your registration data in my eBay." My sandboxuser is testuser_ordnungundmehrseller Thanks in advance!

mr.hunger avatar image
0 Likes"
mr.hunger answered ·
Hi support, same problem here. The solution posted in this thread does not work for me sorry. Still "You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller." for testuser_weg-in-den-kurzurlaub - @shulmani_developer.support Can you please fix? Thanks, much appreciated

geschenkwichtel avatar image
0 Likes"
geschenkwichtel answered ·
Same Problem here, I'm getting redirected to the wrong page, everytime I try to access the personal information page. Can you please set the account type to 'business seller' for testWichtel2. Thank you in advance.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.