question

from-eu avatar image
0 Likes"
from-eu asked ·

AuctionCheckoutComplete notifications from US site only

Hi, I getting AuctionCheckoutComplete platform notifications for fixed-price items sold on US site ( ebay.com) only and never when same items are sold on eBay UK or DE sites. Other platform notifications like FixedPriceTransaction works perfect for such items from all eBay sites including ebay.de and ebay.co.uk. Seems like a bug... Probably this problem is somehow related to fact that I'm using SiteCodeType.US for API calls. BR
platform notificationsauctioncheckoutcomplete
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

from-eu avatar image
0 Likes"
from-eu answered ·
Hi, I've found another strange thing with 251852826934 item: I'm getting ListingType=FixedPriceItem for GetItem API call, but in FixedPriceTransaction notification message for this item the ListingType=StoresFixedPrice. Looks like a eBay bug... BR
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

from-eu avatar image
0 Likes"
from-eu answered ·
Hi, Sorry for my late response - it was due to vacation ;-) No, the item 251852826934 (and actually all my items) has ListingType = FixedPriceItem. PS. It was created manually in ebay.de site about 2 years ago. BR
·

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Looks like the item: 251852826934 was listed as StoresFixedPriceItem and hence you are receiving the AuctionCheckoutComplete notification. If you do find your item has a "StoresFixedPrice" listing type using the GetItem API Call , unfortunately is not an option and is an invalid field when revising an item. So you will have to end and relist the items. Check this knowledge base article for the same: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2073 Cheers!!!
·

from-eu avatar image
0 Likes"
from-eu answered ·
Hi, For example item 251852826934 sold today on ebay.de. BR
· 1 ·

Hi, Is it possible for you to give us the APPID with which you subscribed to get the notification? Just use the drop down : 'Viewable by moderators and the original poster' so that only you and I can see the APPID. This is very important for us to see which app is sending what notifications. Or atleast provide the endpoint URL. Cheers!!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you give me the ItemID for which you were expecting the AuctionCheckoutComplete notification? I can check and few things and let you know. Cheers!!!
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.