question

mobilepartner-berlin avatar image
0 Likes"
mobilepartner-berlin asked

Unable to update ReturnPolicy with ReviseItem-Call

Hi, we are listing our products on several sites. Our primary-site is Germany. Now i have problems with updating the ReturnPolicy.Description for example in France. If i only set the field "UpdateReturnPolicy" to true so i get the error 21919178 Es muss eine Widerrufsfrist angegeben werden. Request: de_DE 911 400623845259 1 Response: Failure Es muss eine Widerrufsfrist angegeben werden. Es muss eine Widerrufsfrist angegeben werden. 21919178 Error RequestError When i try this with a listing where the ReturnsWithinOption is not set, then it works. For example in listing with itemid 400623852654 if i set the values in ReturnPolicy i get the following and the listing will not be updated (also if i only set ReturnPolicy.Description and ReturnPolicy.ReturnsAcceptedOption) although it is only a warning: Request de_DE 911 400623845259 Months_1 ReturnsAccepted [our ReturnPolicy-Description] Buyer Response: Warning Artikelmerkmale ("2136") stimmen nicht mit der ausgew ählten Kategorie überein. Die Produktdetails f ür dieses Angebot wurden geändert. 5121 Warning -1 2136 No VCS for primary category. No VCS for secondary category. Attribute System Version 11036. RequestError Bu the CategoyID 20349 is correct and i tried this with temporarily deleting Item.ItemSpecifics. But i also get this warning. So how can i update the ReturnPolicy in Listings on other sites as Germany where the Field ReturnPolicy.ReturnsWithinOption is already set? Thanks, Christoph Kruk
reviseitemtradingapireturn-policy
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Christoph Kruk, Can i try running the request that you have provided and see if I can reproduce the issue? This is the xml i am referring to: de_DE 911 400623845259 Months_1 ReturnsAccepted [our ReturnPolicy-Description] Buyer Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.