question

mreisz avatar image
0 Likes"
mreisz asked

Can I use the field "User.TopRatedSeller" (GetUserProfile)?

Hello, I would like to check if a Seller is a TopRatedSeller using the Call GetUserProfile (Shopping API). There is a field "User.TopRatedSeller" which seems to be available for that. Unfortunatelly in the API doc, the field is flagged as "Coming soon": http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/shopping/docs/CallRef/GetUserProfile.html#Response.User.TopRatedSeller BUT the field is filled with "true" for the most of Seller... so my question: is only the documentation not up to date? And can I really use this field to check if a seller is TopRatedSeller? Thanks and best regards
shopping-apisellerprofiles
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I haven't experimented with this myself, but my hunch is that it's a documentation issue. For the most part, I think eBay is pretty much done with updating the Shopping API, except for occasional needed tweaks. Also, if you look at the Change History down the page a bit, it looks like that field TopRatedSeller was added back in 2009.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mreisz avatar image
0 Likes"
mreisz answered
Thanks for your answer. I tested the call & field for various sellers from DE, FR, ES, IT, UK, PL and it seems to be properly filled.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.