question

hot-fashion-dealz avatar image
0 Likes"
hot-fashion-dealz asked ·

getItem causes Internal Server Error(Error in FM Call)

GetItem causes Internal Server Error with using Trade API version 921. With some listings the getItem works successfully, but calling other listings in the same account cause an 10007 Internal Server Error (Error in FM call). Is there a problem with some listings, whileas other listings work properly in eBay?
trading apigetiteminternal server error10007fm call
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jkjakraus avatar image
0 Likes"
jkjakraus answered ·
I see this error too. Its not item specific. I can read an item with success, when i call it again it fails with error 10007. Also i notice where long answer times to the GetItem call today. Are there any known issues? Normally the call completes in about 300 ms. Today is regulary see processing times of many seconds.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I have not seen any issues using the GetItem with 921. Can you please give us the itemID? We can check if its happening for a specific item. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.