question

crazypricebeds avatar image
0 Likes"
crazypricebeds asked

Missing orders using GetOrdersCall

Hello there, We are having issue with missing orders using the GetOrdersCall function. Problem started on 15 May. We are fetching orders using GetOrdersCall with details level: DetailLevelCodeType.ReturnAll with the status of OrderStatusCodeType.All Orders are available on the eBay webpage but not via API. I have 5 examples already. Any help will be appreciated Regards, Lukasz
getorders-ebay-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
atomsindustries avatar image
0 Likes"
atomsindustries answered
Hi, Have you tried using the OrderID to fetch a single specific order that is not being returned in the GetOrdersCall? ********** 123456789012-1234567890123 Easiest is a multi line-item order since the OrderID is just an OrderID . If it is a single item on the order be sure that you use the "ItemID-TransactionID" (123456789012-1234567890123) format shown above. The API Test Tool is also helpful for digging into issues like this: https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/build-test/test-tool/default.aspx Let me know what results you get when trying to pull the order this way or if you have questions on using this method. I'll see if I can help from there. Kind Regards, Ben
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.