question

denwebden avatar image
1 Like"
denwebden asked

Can't edit my sandbox store

Hi, I created a german sandbox store successfully but when I try to edit the store I always get the following message you see on the screen below. I have tried this since wednesday, no success. http://stores.shop.sandbox.ebay.de/ingeshotshop ![alt text][1] Why? Is the editing page for german sandbox stores not available? Any help or suggestions are welcome Thanks [1]: /storage/temp/636-screen-ebay.png
sandbox store
screen-ebay.png (57.1 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @denwebden The store has some issues in sandbox at the moment. We have informed the engineering team about this issue, and I will let you know once it is resolved. Thanks
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jari-z avatar image
0 Likes"
jari-z answered
Years past.... and nothing has changed. Still the Sandbox is not usable. And even this forum is buggy. This is really sad.... and Ebay doesn't care... Great job, Ebay!
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.