question

theappleshackuk avatar image
0 Likes"
theappleshackuk asked

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

I listed a couple of items in the sandbox as a seller. I can find the items in a search and can see them both in My eBay but I get Http/1.1 Service Unavailable when I attempt to view the items. I want to buy one as a test buyer but get the same fault whether I am logged in as the seller or as my test buyer. one item is 110161538505 I tried to add links to this post but it just kept saying 'The form has errors'
service unavailable
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @theappleshackuk I see the issue. I will inform the engineering team about the same. As a workaround, instead of searching for the item in MyeBay, after login, go to home page (i.e. http://www.sandbox.ebay.com/) and search for the ItemID. This will re-direct you to directly to the page where you can view the site, and start the checkout flow. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pepsinclar avatar image
0 Likes"
pepsinclar answered
Even to me by the same error "**Http / 1.1 Service Unavailable**" but LMS precisely when I start the request "**CreateUploadJob**". Until yesterday everything worked correctly: '( I'm by testing with the files (PHP) provided in this tutorial https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1472 How can I fix?
10 |600

pepsinclar avatar image
0 Likes"
pepsinclar answered
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.