question

fiatulisse avatar image
0 Likes"
fiatulisse asked ·

Error AddItem with EAN Sabdbox/Production

Hi, I have a problem with an AddItem request. I use the EAN code like this: <ProductListingDetails> <EAN>8806086235143</EAN> <IncludePrefilledItemInformation>true</IncludePrefilledItemInformation> <IncludeStockPhotoURL>true</IncludeStockPhotoURL> <ListIfNoProduct>true</ListIfNoProduct> <IncludeItemSpecifics>true</IncludeItemSpecifics> </ProductListingDetails> I receive the error: 21916689 : No product found for ProductListingDetails. <8806086235143> I searched on ebay and the code is valid. I tried Sandbox environment and Production too Thank you for helping
sandboxproductionean
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I was not able to find the EAN in our eBay catalog. Please check this knowledge base article: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1829 To Determine if the product exists in eBay catalog You can use FindProducts call from the Shopping API for the following use cases: • You do not have any universal identifier and need to find relevant products based on keywords • You have a large number of products to list and want to determine if they exist in eBay Catalogs before attempting the AddItem call I used the below request: http://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?callname=FindProducts&responseencoding=XML&appid=YOUR_APP_ID&siteid=0&version=525&ProductID.type=EAN&ProductID.Value=8806086235143&IncludeSelector=Items and did not get any items in the result. Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.