question

sowpar182012 avatar image
0 Likes"
sowpar182012 asked ·

Is there a Trending collections API?

Hi , I would like to know if ebay has trending API open to developers? Thanks, SP
trending-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

khan-shail avatar image
0 Likes"
khan-shail answered ·
Hi If u are providing trading api so please provide me i need it urgently for my website. And it should be asp.net c#. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sowpar182012 avatar image
0 Likes"
sowpar182012 answered ·
Thank you Helio..sorry I meant Trending Items/collections api..not trading API.. -SP

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Yes, the Trading API is open to developers. As for a trending collections API, I don't think there's any such thing. Hopefully there will be at some points. eBay Collections still seem to be active after 1-2 years now, and they work across all eBay country-sites, if that's an indication of their longevity. Hopefully that'll be accessible within the API before long.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.