question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Using seller manager in the sandbox

Hi, I'm looking to work with itemID and SKUs, so would like the ability to use selling manager in my sandbox, so that I can see and set SKUs. Unfortunately every time I try to subscribe to selling manager I am sent to a login screen and my test id is not recognised. Is it possible to use selling manager in the sandbox?
sandboxselling-manager
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hi All, Just answered my own question. For the record I - Went into myEbay - Clicked on the Account Tab and selected subscriptions - Selected selling manager and followed the instructions from there

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @ricbart_r7iv3zr92 Can you give me your test user-id so that I can check ? Also I'd need the password so if you can provide the same in "private" comments. Please do not share it publicly on the forums. Just to bring it your attention, the correct way of using SKU would be to use AddFixedPriceItem api with . In Selling manager pro, if you specify SKU, it would be merely a Custom label, which is editable during the life cycle of the item, and will not avoid duplicate listings. Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.