question

gdwsports avatar image
0 Likes"
gdwsports asked

Error Help

SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize. - the 20170: Schema XML request error. This is my call: $ebayorderid $ebayorderlineitemid $tracking $shipdate $shipmethod What is returned is this: eBay returned the following error(s): 20170 : Schema XML request error. Schema XML request error: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.. The variables work as I have already printed those out, and they are working fine. I'm looping through a csv file to get the variables to populate. I've tried hard coding the data, same error. Any help would be appreciated!
error msgxml-schema
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
gdwsports avatar image
0 Likes"
gdwsports answered
Well the above code doesn't work. But.. I found one that works. I had to change the entire call, to a CompleteSaleRequest call, and it works. The below works: High '.$ebayorderid.' true true '.$tracking.' '.$shipmethod.' '.$shipdate.' '.$userToken.' You are all welcome, as I'm probably not the ONLY person to have this issue! ;)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.