question

gbrendel avatar image
0 Likes"
gbrendel asked ·

I am looking to get the Shipping Cost Paid by the seller, and the actual Shipping Method used.

On a sales record via the Selling Manager, near the bottom I see the Tracking #, Date the label was printed, the service used and the cost. I am having trouble finding how to actually get the shipping cost paid by the seller and the actual method used via API. I can get what the buyer paid and what the buyer selected, of course, but I need these actual values. ![screenshot][1] I am using David Sadler's PHP SDK but any direction on this would be much appreciated. [1]: /storage/temp/614-shipping.jpg
apishipping
shipping.jpg (14.7 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gbrendel avatar image
0 Likes"
gbrendel answered ·
Thanks for the reply. However, that's where I started and shipping service selected is different from shipping service used. Not a big deal, but a few times we've upgraded shipping and used a faster service than the user selected.
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @gbrendel Can you give me an example OrderID so that I can check ? Thanks
0 Likes 0 · ·
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
HI @gbrendel Did you check : OrderArray.Order.ShippingServiceSelected.ShippingService : http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/xml/docs/Reference/ebay/GetOrders.html Thanks

gbrendel avatar image
0 Likes"
gbrendel answered ·
After some experimentation I was able to get the price paid for shipping by using GetSellingManagerSaleRecordRequestType. As multiple orders can be sent in a single shipment I had to group by the shipping info and apply the shipping fee in our internal system only once. Still looking to get the actual shipping method used, but this is a start.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.