question

derfachmarkt avatar image
0 Likes"
derfachmarkt asked ·

Notifications are no longer being delivered by eBay to my shop

Hello, I no longer get the notifications I subscribed to and after checking the relevant options without finding an issue I get stucked. Below are the relevant parts of the GetNotificationsPreferences calls with PreferenceLevel Application and User: *****/ Enable **** Enable eBLSchemaSOAP Platform SOAP 745 AuctionCheckoutComplete Enable FixedPriceTransaction Enable MyMessageseBayMessage Enable MyMessagesM2MMessage Enable ItemSold Enable ItemUnsold Enable I also checked the the target url is working and searched the webserver logs to ensure that there were no attempt of eBay to notify my shop for the last transactions. Has anyone a hint for me what to check or do next? Best regards
notificationsnot working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @derfachmarkt If you are still facing this issue, please provide the following information : 1. A recent ItemID that was affected due to this issue i.e. which did not receive the notification. 2. Please specify the notification event that was supposed to be triggered for the ItemID that you share. Note : Please do not share any sensitive information in the forums. Thanks
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, I added the requested information as mods only visible comment. Is this enough for you to further investigate this issue? Best regards
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.