question

ggmalkavian avatar image
0 Likes"
ggmalkavian asked ·

URGENT : File exchange error

Hey guys! It's my first time using File Exchange. I managed to solve quite a few errors in my upload file but this one seems to be beyond me. Is there a way for me to download my current listing in the format of the File Exchange template? That would be FANTASSSSSTICCCCCC! So... I have tried like 12 different possibility for the field "Location" but I always get the following error message after uploading my file : "Error - No exists or is specified as an empty tag in the request.|Item.Location|" I have tried : City, Province, Country Province, Country Country Postal code Postal code with a space (X0X 0X0) Removing the Location field and replacing is with a PostalCode field Nothing seems to work and I have seen so much conflictual solution for this and google and nothing works... Should I also try including the quotes (I'm desperate)? Does it have something to do with the fact that I chose "Calculated" for my "ShippingType"? Do I need to add some fields because of this? For instance, do I need the "ShipFromZipCode" or "ShipFromPostalCode"? PLEASE, I would be SO GRATEFUL if anyone could help me through this one.
error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ggmalkavian avatar image
0 Likes"
ggmalkavian answered ·
BUMP... ...
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.