question

jabadaba223 avatar image
0 Likes"
jabadaba223 asked

New to tokens and using ebay API

I hired a programmer to create an express way to list items and while troubleshooting he asked for the ebay token and I could not find in my research how safe it was to give out tokens and I just gave him it as I really need to get my listings up. I would like to know is it too risky to hand out tokens? I did realize you can delete them later.
tokens programmer programming api ebay
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jabadaba223 avatar image
0 Likes"
jabadaba223 answered
OMG, i deleted the token after i gave the programmer it and he posted items with very low prices that i have to now cancel. How can he still impact my account after I deleted his token?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jabadaba223 avatar image
0 Likes"
jabadaba223 answered
Ok i was able to find out that you can remove tokens that are called "third party authorizations" in my ebay - site preferences. I really wish this was more clear. If there is any other setting in need of adjusting to end unwanted tokens please let me know.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.