question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Delivery Dates for returned items from search-api

Hi, I would like to get the delivery date as it stated in eBay site for each item i found in the search api. I have tried to follow this link: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/Shipping-Services.html#HandlingTimeandEstimatedDeliveryTime The link state you should have 2 values **ShippingTime ** and **DispatchTime** The DispatchTime value, I have succeeded to get. But the ShippingTime I couldn't find. ----- I have also tried the TradingApi: Called the function **GetItemShipping** . The function successfully returned the **ShippingService ** but did not returned the **ShippingTimeMin** nor the **ShippingTimeMax** as it stated in the API. How can i get the **ShippingTime** ? Thanks! Ran
trading-apisearch-apidelivery
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hey, Thanks @clickprime but **getShippingCosts** give the <**EstimatedDeliveryMaxTime**> and <**EstimatedDeliveryMinTime**> only when the destination country is US (I think). When i change the destination country to IL, the delivery time is not shown :(

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.