question

xxherox avatar image
0 Likes"
xxherox asked ·

modify testuser account,modify testuser informations

hi .. iam new to the ebay api and i would like to do one thing in my application. i need to get information about all the sold items in a period of time, when they were paid and the amount.. i created a testuser with a feedback score of 500.. the problem is: i dont know where to add some virtual information to the test account like active selling items, sold itemd, or even positive and negative feedbacks.. i can run the sample applications, but they are useless since i cant retreive any data from my user account.. so my question is: can i modify my testuser account to have some test data like 10 sold items paid with paypal ? and 10 positive text feedback ? any help is really appreciated Thanks
user account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @xxherox Sure ! Please let us know if you face any issues. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @xxherox You mentioned you created a testuser, so I am using you are working in sandbox environment. Did you try creating listings in sandbox, and orders in sandbox ? For creating orders, you need to create a test seller account, and test buyer account, and then as a buyer purchase the item and complete checkout. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ah ok, thank you .. i thought i do only have to modify the testuser listings. The issue is: i just want to be able to download informations about the sold items so that i can have reports i can provide to the tax office at the end of the year... the problem is that i cannot find any option to import sold item to CSV file or whatever else .. Thanks again, i will give it a try
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.