question

geewizmac avatar image
1 Like"
geewizmac asked ·

Is it possible to get elements that can be filtered on (via aspectFilter) in the output (e.g. via outputSelector)?

For example: I can filter a search on category 6001 (cars) by 'Exterior Color' using 'aspectName': 'Exterior Color', 'aspectValueName': 'Black' ... but if I do not filter on this aspect then I do not know what color a car is, because eBay does not return an exterior color field to me. I don't want to multiply my number of ebay searches by the number of possible colors just to have the color information for each listing. Nor do I want to pull & parse the entire ebay listing for every listing in my return sets (I pull large data sets). So: does anyone know a mechanism that can cause Aspects to be reported in the output, not just applied as filters?
search-apiaspectsoutputselector
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Read the items with fIA, then pass the item numbers to GetMultipleItems to get ItemDetails. More info is available, but not always all.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pintailoutdoors avatar image
0 Likes"
pintailoutdoors answered ·
I know this is old but I'd like an answer to this as well.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.