question

thesprup avatar image
0 Likes"
thesprup asked

Can't see items I'm selling in Sandbox account

1. Post a fixed price item to my sandbox via api call. I can see the item in my sandbox by going directly to the url: ![alt text][1] 1. While logged into my sandbox account I try to navigate to see ALL the items I'm selling. Click "My eBay" -> "Selling" from the drop down menu 2. I see zero Items I'm selling my in my inventory. Also the "Sell" submenu on the left wont expand. See screenshot. ![alt text][2] I've cleared cache and tried multiple browsers. No dice. Something up with account? [1]: /storage/temp/606-ebay-item.png [2]: /storage/temp/607-noitems.png
sandboxselling-manager
ebay-item.png (260.9 KiB)
noitems.png (268.6 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dimodacollectionshoes avatar image
0 Likes"
dimodacollectionshoes answered
Any news?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

halimaty8 avatar image
0 Likes"
halimaty8 answered
FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS NOW I CAN'T SEE ANY CLICK

thesprup avatar image
0 Likes"
thesprup answered
Come on eBay! You can fix it!

dimodacollectionshoes avatar image
0 Likes"
dimodacollectionshoes answered
4 days, still no fixes...

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi All Yes, this is a known issue at our end, and this should be fixed soon. Meanwhile if this is a blocking issue for you, please use the following as a workaround : You can subscribe for ‘Selling Manager Pro’ in sandbox where you can see the active/sold listings. To do so, you need to go to Home > My eBay > My Account > Subscriptions and subscribe for ‘Selling Manager Pro’. Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.