question

bmsutherland avatar image
5 Likes"
bmsutherland asked

eBay Motors not returning Aspect Histogram

Can anyone explain why the call below used to return an Aspect Histogram but for the last month has not?? http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&SERVICE-VERSION=1.13.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=&affiliate.networkId=9&affiliate.trackingId=&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD=true&outputSelector=AspectHistogram&categoryId=124125 Thanks in advance.
finding apifinditemsadvancedebay motorsaspecthistogram
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

r-n9651 avatar image
0 Likes"
r-n9651 answered
I'm seeing this as well - any resolution?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
bmsutherland answered
Good. It's not only me who's seeing this. eBay? Hello? Hello? Anyone? Anyone? Beueller? Surely someone else has reported this. It has been over A MONTH for pete's sake.

0 Likes"
bmsutherland answered
eBay API Support: **Are you people even monitoring these questions?** It has been **TWO MONTHS** with no reply of any substance. What's the point of hosting a forum if the users can't get answers?? And NO I'm not buying support time. The problem is on eBay's end. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM. **MY SITES ARE BROKEN BECAUSE OF THIS!**

developer-support@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
developer-support@ebay.com answered
Hi bmsutherland, We have an open bug report for this issue; we'll update as soon as a fix is rolled out. Regards, eBay Developer Support.

0 Likes"
bmsutherland answered
Ok eBay. Look at the date of the last reply for this thread. JUNE! REALLY?! This feature has worked all along and by the looks of it, you folks are just not fixing it? Is this not a necessary thing in your API? Are all 2 of you in the API group so swamped with "other stuff"? You guys HAVE to be losing affiliates doing stuff like this. Please! Can we get an update on this? Remember.... JUNE was the last reply!!

1 Like"
bmsutherland answered
Wonderful. STILL no answer. Why do I even bother with eBay?

hi, have you found anything about it? any workaround?
0 Likes 0 ·
ajbrown0308 avatar image
0 Likes"
ajbrown0308 answered
This is still not fixed.

I'll add that using getHistograms does not work either.
0 Likes 0 ·
ajbrown0308 avatar image
0 Likes"
ajbrown0308 answered
Any eBay response to this? @ developer-support@ebay.com?

jorgneir0 avatar image
0 Likes"
jorgneir0 answered
It is still not working, any update on this?

tony.developersupport avatar image
2 Likes"
tony.developersupport answered
Hi All, Sorry for the delay; fix for this issue is a bit involved. Just wanted to assure you that it is being worked on. Regards, eBay Developer Support.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.