question

valentinestouch avatar image
0 Likes"
valentinestouch asked

unable to update ShippingDetails using ReviseItem call

I tried to update the ShippingDetails using ReviseItem call. While it returns success, the ShippingDetails is not updated (verified on ebay page or through GetItem call). I used the identical code to update the description and it worked very well. Does anyone know what's wrong? code segment: (item and templateItem are both retrieved using GetItem call) public boolean updateEBayItemShipping(ItemType item) { try { ApiContext apiContext = new ApiContext(); ApiCredential cred = apiContext.getApiCredential(); cred.seteBayToken("MY_TOKEN"); apiContext.setApiServerUrl("EBAY_URL"); ReviseItemCall gc = new ReviseItemCall(apiContext); DetailLevelCodeType[] detailLevels = new DetailLevelCodeType[] { DetailLevelCodeType.RETURN_ALL, DetailLevelCodeType.ITEM_RETURN_ATTRIBUTES, DetailLevelCodeType.ITEM_RETURN_DESCRIPTION }; gc.setDetailLevel(detailLevels); // update ShippingDetails (it works when updating description) item.setShippingDetails(templateItem.getShippingDetails()); item.setShipToLocations(templateItem.getShipToLocations()); gc.setItemToBeRevised(item); gc.reviseItem(); return true; } catch(Exception e) { e.printStackTrace(); errMsg = "Failed to revise Item"; return false; } }
reviseitemshippingdetails
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi valentinestouch , Can you double check and make sure to include all of the data related to shipping in your ReviseItem call , even if all of those shipping details are no different from those in the original listing? Please ref to this [KB][1] for the details for the same. Best Regards, [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1519
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.