question

israelstuff avatar image
0 Likes"
israelstuff asked

How To Take The List Of Shipping Carrier by Domestic Or International?

Hi All, I Making New Lister. I Want to give to the user to choose the Shipping Carrier. as you know there is 2 kind: Domestic And International So I Make This Call: $userToken ShippingCarrierDetails ShippingServiceDetails And I get array, but how i can identify if this shipping carrier belong to domestic or international select box like here: ![alt text][1] Many Thanks...i sure its something that i not see.... [1]: /storage/temp/581-ps.jpg
api-problemadditemapi callshippingshippingdetailsshipping-details
ps.jpg (164.7 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidtsadler avatar image
0 Likes"
davidtsadler answered
Look at the [InternationalService]( http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GeteBayDetails.html#Response.ShippingServiceDetails.InternationalService) field in the response to GeteBayDetails. A value of true means that its international and a value of false is domestic. In addition you need to check the [ValidForSellingFlow]( http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GeteBayDetails.html#Response.ShippingServiceDetails.ValidForSellingFlow) field. Your listing tool can only use services that return true in this field.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

israelstuff avatar image
0 Likes"
israelstuff answered
thanks i will check that... anyway i dont get why ebay web site give you something like 20 carriers when the api API gave you more then 70 at us site for example. what the different?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.