question

sussexcookers avatar image
0 Likes"
sussexcookers asked

Struggling to get PayPal Linked in the Sanbox,How do I get my linked paypal account to show as varified in the Sandbox?

Hello Community, I'm struggling to get the Ebay Sandbox to recognise the Sandbox PayPal account as being verified I’ve got the Ebay Sandbox account testuser_sussexcookers I’ve got the PayPal Sanbox Account gregwilliambryant-facilitator@gmail.com I’ve linked these accounts in Ebay sandbox, but Ebay is not recognising the account as being verified, The payPal sandbox account has been verified – I’m not sure what other steps I need to do for Ebays Sandbox to acknowledge this. Can someone help me please! ,Hello Community I've setup a sandbox user - testuser_sussexcookers and sandbox payPal account - gregwilliambryant-facilitator@gmail.com. I've linked these accounts from inside the Ebay Sandbox, but I can't seem to get the linked account to show as verified. The paypal account is verified on the paypal sandbox site, and the set business account. Am I missing something painfully obvious? All I need to do is sign up for store so I can use the SetStoreCategories in the api. Many Thanks!
paypal-linking-issue
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
sussexcookers avatar image
0 Likes"
sussexcookers answered
Any suggestions anyone?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.