question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Bug Report: Trading API (Sandbox) - SetStoreCategories - Internal Error

Hello, Last week, I created a topic in the "eBay APIs: Talk to your fellow developers" forum, but I'm not sure anyone actually reads that forum, so I'll post it here instead: I think there's a bug with SetStoreCategories (from the Trading API) in the Sandbox. It used to work, but since last week (or maybe the week before), it doesn't work anymore and returns an Internal Error (ErrorCode 10007). For more details about the XML request and response, see my original topic: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/11089/bug-report-trading-api-sandbox-setstorecategories.html
sandboxtrading apibuginternal-error-to-the-app
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Yes, the problem still occurs in the sandbox for me. Are you using the sandbox or the production environment?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, We are still looking into this issue. We will let you know when the issue is fixed. Cheers!!!

teskero avatar image
0 Likes"
teskero answered ·
Hi, is this bug still not fixed? I'm desperately trying to create store categories (SetStoreCategories) in my sandbox shop but doesn't work: the error message I get is "web service framework internal error". From what I read on the internet, this problem is on Ebay side and not on my application side. Is anyone able to update me on this bug fix? Is there any other way to test my application w/o directly working in my live store? Thanks a lot Marco
· 1 · Share

We're still having no luck with this on sandbox either. :-(
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
I'm using the sandbox environment. I've not tried with the production environment (and am not keen to try until it is working on sandbox).

0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hi, Is this issue still occurring? I believe I'm possibly having the same problem? Upon calling setStoreCategories I'm getting the error: > Web Service framework internal error. > Web Service framework internal error. execute exception. ns1:Server Web Service framework internal error. http://www.ebay.com/ws/websvc/eBayAPI 14005 Error Web Service framework internal error. execute exception.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, We are aware of this issue and will let you know when the issue is resolved. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.