question

mohamefareed0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mohamefareed0 asked ·

ebayAPI is not configured or found or is disabled

I am getting this error, but I dont know what the problem is. I have checked out several articles but with no luck. I have pasted the code below. using System; using ClassLibrary1.EbayServiceReference; // use your project name here namespace ClassLibrary1 // use your project name here { class GeteBayOfficialTime { [STAThread] static void Main(string[] args) { string endpoint = " https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/wsapi";; string callName = "GeteBayOfficialTime"; string siteId = "0"; string appId = "MohamedF-1c36-4422-a9c6-bc2a4157dd62"; // use your app ID string devId = "6cfabdcf-12c9-4ea5-bcc3-8d6615e68a2e"; // use your dev ID string certId = "359fc9c1-138e-454e-b52a-ca35da25c8ab"; // use your cert ID string version = "405"; // Build the request URL string requestURL = endpoint + "?callname=" + callName + "&siteid=" + siteId + "≈pid=" + appId + "&version=" + version + "&routing=default"; // Create the service eBayAPIInterfaceClient service = new eBayAPIInterfaceClient("eBayAPI", endpoint); // Assign the request URL to the service locator. // Set credentials CustomSecurityHeaderType requesterCredentials = new CustomSecurityHeaderType(); requesterCredentials.eBayAuthToken = "REMOVED_FOR_SECURITY"; // use your token requesterCredentials.Credentials = new UserIdPasswordType(); requesterCredentials.Credentials.AppId = appId; requesterCredentials.Credentials.DevId = devId; requesterCredentials.Credentials.AuthCert = certId; // Make the call to GeteBayOfficialTime GeteBayOfficialTimeRequestType request = new GeteBayOfficialTimeRequestType(); request.Version = "405"; GeteBayOfficialTimeResponseType response = service.GeteBayOfficialTime(ref requesterCredentials, request); Console.WriteLine("The time at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California, USA, is:"); Console.WriteLine(response.Timestamp); } } } This is the line of code, where I get the error. I found this out after running the debugger GeteBayOfficialTimeResponseType response = service.GeteBayOfficialTime(ref requesterCredentials, request); Any help would be appreciated. I ahve been stuck for a whileee. Thanks
.NETasp
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello mohamefareed0, You need to increase the reader quota attributes to maximum. Open your web config file and replace `readerQuotas `element with in `binding `element with the following Hope this helps Best Regards Devanathan eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello mohamefareed0, You need to increase the reader quota attributes to maximum. Open your web config file and replace `readerQuotas `element with in `binding `element with the following Hope this helps Best Regards Devanathan eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.