question

1001jouetsfr avatar image
0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr asked ·

Cannot update the item with ReviseFixedPriceItem in a bulk using LMS

Hi, I have an issue using LMS to update a listing. Here is the story : When I used LMS with AddFixedPriceItem, it was a success. I could see the items (except for 2 items which were not integrated) in the seller account. After that, I wanted to test the ReviseFixedPriceItem. I used LMS the same way to upload and start the processing of my gz file, the responses were "success". But it failed. I had no updates. In this picture you can see the status "Completed" for the "AddFixedPriceItem" job, but for each "ReviseFixedPriceItem" job, the status is "failed". ![alt text][1] Here is the xml that is sent : 71 991 ​ en_US Low SKU 1395 14.59 2 en_US Low SKU 510 14.59 2 Retain that I have tested the "ReviseFixedPriceItem" node int the API test tool, and it worked. So, why it doesn't work in a bulk exchange with success messages at the receiving of the file ? Where can I have a comprehensive report for the processing of a job, to see whether the file was opened, and treated, etc... ? Thank you. [1]: /storage/temp/521-list-of-jobs.gif
lmsbulkdataexchangerequestsuploadfilejobstatusstartuploadjob
list-of-jobs.gif (36.5 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr answered ·
Special thanks to Vijayta Nagpal, from ebay support. I had several issues : - a special character which corrupted my xml, - it was better to use ReviseInventoryStatus, with version 739 specified. - I had also made a mistake for the version in the header. So the correct code was : 71 911 en_US Low 739 1395 1.23 111 en_US Low 739 1383 1.23 111 I put fancy prices and quantities to see the result, and it works with my SKUs. Regards.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr answered ·
I had also a problem with the version, I wrote "991" (idiot !). But it still does not work. No updates. Is the necessary ? Any ideas ?

0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr answered ·
Well... The job has failed because there was a special character hidden in the xml... Visible only in ANSI. So now the job is the good state. But the items don't update. Why ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.