question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

What to do when the Application Certification submission fails?

I filled out all required fields in the Compatible Application Check webform and clicked Submit. The feedback I received was "The website cannot display the page -- HTTP 500". I assume that the submission failed, but need suggestions for what to do next. Thanks.
compatible application
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Sounds like a website problem. I've noticed the eBay Dev site (docs pages, login, support tickets) has been a little wonky the last week-ish. They're probably making adjustments or doing some cleanup work. You've saved your field answers, right? You could try again later, or try a different browser?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Thanks for the response. I've tried a few times with both Internet Explorer and Firefox, but I'm still not getting a submission as far as I can tell.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.