question

solh2009 avatar image
1 Like"
solh2009 asked

Unable to access "My Account" in sandbox

Hi I have a test account I am using to make test purchases from another test account. When I go through the test account set up - all the "My eBay" page links are broken and browser returns error messages such as "the page is not found" or "the page is in a loop" Why so many redirect loops, broken pages and broken SSL ??? I want to test apps, but find eBay sandbox totally useless. Please send FEEDBACK to upper management team. We need sandbox like on PayPal.
sandbox not workingbrokenbroken linksdevelopers are frustrated with ebay sandboxebay sandbox a waste of timeebay sandbox is not usableebay sandbox needs a rebuildi am over ebay sandboxsandbox brokensandbox totally uselless
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @solh2009 Can you please tell me on which site(US, UK, DE) are your testing ? Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 answered
Hi @vijayta.developersupport I am testing on the AU system

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @solh2009 I have filed a bug against this issue. The engineering team is actively working on it. I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this issue. Thanks

satin.nhjkecxl avatar image
0 Likes"
satin.nhjkecxl answered
Any update on this...Me too face the same issue..Unable to make use of sandbox environment.

Hi @satin.nhjkecxl MyAccount in US sandbox seem to be working fine. Can you please tell me what is the exact issue that you are facing ? Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.