question

shau_warr avatar image
1 Like"
shau_warr asked

Cannot change user account type, Crucial

Hello @vijayta.developersupport and @shrut_h i cannot change my account type either and am at a crucial part of development where i need to test certain functionality. Every time i try and select an account type, it will only let me choose business, then it will stay in a repeating error display saying i have not filled out a company name, with one below it in the input box still. I am on the UK sandbox site. I would like the account set to a business account please. The user id is: TESTUSER_captainbinary_seller Thank you for your time
bugimportant
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I have changed the account type to Business for both the accounts reported in this post: TESTUSER_captainbinary_seller testuser_algis You should be good now. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.