question

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 asked

BUG REPORT eBay Sandbox unable to link to PayPal sandbox

Hi I am trying to link an eBay sandbox account to a PayPal sandbox account so that I can do end to end testing. I've followed the instructions here: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/PayPal-Sandbox.html However, clicking on the "Link My PayPal Account" correctly takes you to the PayPal account sandbox log in - after log in with sandbox user account, nothing happens and no link is established. So something is not right. Please can you take a look and advise? perhaps @jwong77 I wonder if there's another way to achieve this as I need to test ASAP - perhaps someone could manually link these for me? The usernames in question are: eBay sandbox account: testuser_cloudy2015 PayPal sandbox account: tnrvctest@testing.com Thanks
sandbox-problempaypal-linking-issuepaypal sandbox problems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 answered
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.