question

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 asked

BUG REPORT eBay Sandbox unable to link to PayPal sandbox

Hi I am trying to link an eBay sandbox account to a PayPal sandbox account so that I can do end to end testing. I've followed the instructions here: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/PayPal-Sandbox.html However, clicking on the "Link My PayPal Account" correctly takes you to the PayPal account sandbox log in - after log in with sandbox user account, nothing happens and no link is established. So something is not right. Please can you take a look and advise? I wonder if there's another way to achieve this as I need to test ASAP Thanks
sandbox-problempaypal-linking-issuesandbox-userspaypal linked accountpaypal-sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @solh2009 I will test the flow, but if this is currently blocking you from testing, please provide your sandbox username and the sandbox PP email id that you want to link. I will do it for you. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 answered
Hey buddy that would be awesome if you could do that for me The usernames in question are: eBay sandbox account: testuser_cloudy2015 PayPal sandbox account: tnrvctest@testing.com Thanks @vijayta.developersupport

1 Like"
Hi @solh2009 Done ! Can you please check now and let me know if you still see any issues ? Thanks

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 answered
Thanks @vijayta.developersupport How long should it take to show up & where can I see that status? I checked on ebay test user account and under the "Your PayPal Account Information" it still shows the "Link My PayPal Account" button. Thanks heaps for the prompt response! You're awesome!

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 answered
Hi @vijayta.developersupport I received an email msge from you but the forum post is not showing - maybe you deleted it? How do I share the password with you privately? Also, I checked and cannot continue testing as the app I am using needs to retrieve the paypal email address through eBay - and the eBay account still shows there is no PayPal account connected. Thanks

0 Likes"
Hi @solh2009 Please give me your developer login-id and I will create a support request on your behalf. Let's discuss the issue via support channel so that I can get the credentials easily. Thanks

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 answered
Hi @vijayta.developersupport Dev login is PurpleSand1 Thanks

0 Likes"
Hi @solh2009 I have filed a ticket on your behalf : 150316-000019 You can login to your developer account, go to MyAccount->MyTickets and access this ticket. Thanks

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 answered
Hi @vijayta.developersupport Thanks - I have replied to the support ticket.

solh2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
solh2009 answered
Thanks @vijayta.developersupport For anyone following this topic: ==== Response @vijayta.developersupport via Email 03/16/2015 10:02 PM Hello, The linking in the backend actually worked. I executed the GetUser for 'testuser_cloudy2015 'and it returns : Verified Personal Active But the web flow seems to be broken. I will have to file a bug which may take a little longer :( ====

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.