question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Shopping API does not provide me details of product and ISBN number of book in the response

I am using eBay Shopping API for a project, for displaying product(Books) on my website so that people can see the available books on eBay and after that I'll redirect it to eBay, so that they can buy it from ebay. I am using http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsByCategory&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=MY-API-KEY&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&categoryId=267&outputSelector=PictureURLLarge&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=10&paginationInput.pageNumber=1 But I am unable to fetch complete data in response. Could you please guide me how to fetch " Item specifics (i.e Condition,ISBN-10,Format,ISBN-13,Publication Year,Author,Language ) or Detailed item info " for a book.
details
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
developer-support@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
developer-support@ebay.com answered
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.