question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

How can I get only those items with free shipping to a given location using FindItemsByCategory eBay API?

Dear developers, Well, Ebay have some product items which we can order them to turkey as free shipping, It means, the shipping cost is completely free. Also Ebay have an API to get all product by keyword or category code. the problem is, I need to get items using ebay api that they are free shipping to Turkey. I have called below URL, but the API gave me both free shipping and flat shipping together: http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsByCategory&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=XXXXXXX&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&REST-PAYLOAD&categoryId=15687&itemFilter(0).name=Condition&itemFilter(0).value(0)=1000&itemFilter(1).name=ListingType&itemFilter(1).value(0)=FixedPrice&itemFilter(2).name=FreeShippingOnly&itemFilter(2).value=true&itemFilter(3).name=HideDuplicateItems&itemFilter(3).value=true&itemFilter(4).name=AuthorizedSellerOnly&itemFilter(4).value=true&itemFilter(4).name=MinQuantity&itemFilter(4).value=20&sortOrder=CurrentPriceHighest&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=100&paginationInput.pageNumber=1&outputSelector=PictureURLSuperSize How can I do for that? I would be happy if you help me.
finditemsbycategory
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.