question

savecentral-outlet avatar image
0 Likes"
savecentral-outlet asked

FYI: soldreport XML is not valid!

In attempting to parse soldreport xml, validation of xml is failing. This is due to bad characters in ItemTitle without using CDATA ! Example xml ItemTitle from my soldreport: Nintendo WUPSKAGD Wii U: Super Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Console Bundle & Notice not CDATA, and has an "&" in the text ! I am having to pre process the xml to fix this to be able to use these reports, please fix!
soldreport
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @savecentral-outlet Yes, we are aware of this issue. FYI, here is the site status posted against this issue : https://go.developer.ebay.com/invalid-character-xml-lms-soldreport Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

savecentral-outlet avatar image
0 Likes"
savecentral-outlet answered
This began early this morning and appears that this field ItemTitle was just added to the report then. My hack is to pre-process the raw xml, scan for ItemTitle Feild, see if there is a CDATA yet and if not to insert CDATA tags so that I can then process the XML... hope to see this fixed soon.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.