question

sevenappug avatar image
0 Likes"
sevenappug asked ·

Receiving price change notification

Hi, i am looking for a way to subscribe to price-change notification for an item where i am NOT bidding on. I just want to monitor a given item and get notified if the bid (price) changes. Any ideas how to solve this issue? Greetings Nando
notification
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sevenappug avatar image
0 Likes"
sevenappug answered ·
Hi, i just took a look at the link. I understand it that BidReceived notifications are only received for items where i am the seller, or am i wrong? i want to monitor items where i am neither the seller nor a potential buyer. i just want to get informed when a given items price changed. Thanks you for your help. Greetings

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @sevenappug I am assuming you have the seller's token. Did you look at this link : http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/types/NotificationEventTypeCodeType.html You may subscribe for BidReceived, ItemRevised Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.