question

nic.lindb avatar image
0 Likes"
nic.lindb asked ·

Java SDK vs Python for accessing Ebay API? Same functionality? Better/worse?

Hey, I'm starting to do some development for the backend of a website (front end is up in the air) but was wondering if anybody had any experience using the EBay trade API via both Java or Python. I'm trying to figure out which to start in, and I'd rather not get half way done and decide to switch. I apologize if this has been asked before but I haven't found a good answer. Do both have the same functionality? I'll be pulling user item data from stores essentially, to store in a database. Also, as an aside, I know Amazon has a seller API available in Java (and an open source GIT repository for Python) and if at all possible I want to be able to use the same language for both. Just was wondering if anybody had any experience! Thanks!
pythonJava
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
nic.lindb avatar image
0 Likes"
nic.lindb answered ·
Just shamelessly bumping this. :-) Thanks.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.