question

sirhatt avatar image
0 Likes"
sirhatt asked

Trading API Revise Item Returns error 17 Sporadically.

Hi, After scratching our heads and trying to speak to ebay but getting nowhere we wondered if anyone can help? Our XML updates have been running fine updating our live listings for the last 3 months. This morning they started to sporadically started to fail to update and returned the error code 17 "This item can't be accessed because the listing has been deleted, is a Half.com listing, or you aren't the seller." The listings are active, we are the seller, we have never heard of half.com.. Nothing has changed at our end, either data or code. And just to make this even more odd, occasionally some of the listing will randomly revise as expected. Any ideas much appreciated.
apixmlis a half.com listingerror 17
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

madlou44 avatar image
0 Likes"
madlou44 answered
Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone with this issue. We've been having this error since 08:30am (GMT).,Yes, we have had this issue since around 08:30am this morning (GMT), and have passed info onto eBay.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sirhatt avatar image
0 Likes"
sirhatt answered
WOW my new best friend @Madlou44 ! I am not alone ! I have to say you have made me day. Thank you for your reply. Our issue started at just gone 8.30AM
10 |600

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @madlou44, @sirhatt Yes, there was an issue due to which you must have received this error, but the issue is fixed now. Please let us know if you are still facing any issues. Thanks
10 |600

madlou44 avatar image
0 Likes"
madlou44 answered
Many thanks @vijayta.developersupport. Yes, I can confirm that the api call is working for me again.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.