question

webmarketingbiz avatar image
0 Likes"
webmarketingbiz asked

I'm trying to generate a user token for my sandbox environment

I'm trying to generate a user token for my sandbox environment but it is returning Http 1.1 Service Unavailable. Is the server down?
user token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

timothe0_0d6wb avatar image
0 Likes"
timothe0_0d6wb answered
Hello, I think yes.. because I have try too and it not work !

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @timothe0_0d6wb, @webmarketingbiz Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Yes, I see the issue. I will report it and try to get it fixed asap. Thanks

Hi @vijayta.developersupport Any news about this problem ? Thanks :)
0 Likes 0 ·
Sorry, the engineering team is aware of the issue. Sandbox site is up, but the token flow is still broken. I will continue to follow up and let you know once this is fixed. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
Any update on the issue? I am still facing the same issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
timothe0_0d6wb answered

lechic-collection avatar image
0 Likes"
lechic-collection answered
Any update on the fix, as I am still facing this issue.

0 Likes"
timothe0_0d6wb answered
Yes.. It's the same for me... :(

0 Likes"
timothe0_0d6wb answered
Yes.. It's the same for me... :(

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Sorry, the engineering team is still working on this issue. Please monitor the site status here : https://go.developer.ebay.com/unable-generate-user-token-sandbox Updates will be posted on this link as and when available.

the status says its resolved, but ebay login page do not allow us to login. it says email/userid is invalid. I checked by login in to ebay.com and userid and password are correct.
0 Likes 0 ·
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
It says that this issue has been resolved but I am still getting the same issue. It has NOT been resolved. I get the following error. I have tried two seperate accounts. Error Sandbox User Not Created Web Service framework internal error.

el_tyrell avatar image
0 Likes"
el_tyrell answered
Still the same problem here, and the status says "resolved" but it's not true ! Stéphane

modernlogicuk avatar image
0 Likes"
modernlogicuk answered
Same problem for me too

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.