question

electro-parts avatar image
0 Likes"
electro-parts asked ·

Error 12519 - Working out the shipping options

Hey Guys, I'm trying to work out how to pick the correct shipping options for my listing. I've read all the various eBay articles that give the options but can't see the 'rules' and as such I seem to fall foul and they tell me I can't do it! I've taken a section of my XML which I'm posting to eBay and put it at the end of this. I'm trying to mimic Free UK shipping (which I've done), but international is not working. Once I get the correct option and the rules I can do the rest and change prices per country... At the moment I'm trying to use the option: UK_StandardInternationalFlatRatePostage - Sensible it seems but I'm guessing I'm not declaring something or I'm in the wrong area of posting. The error I get is: [Errors] => Array ( [ShortMessage] => Postage service is not available. [LongMessage] => Postage service Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage(50313) is not available. [ErrorCode] => 12519 [SeverityCode] => Error [ErrorParameters] => Array ( [@attributes] => Array ( [ParamID] => 0 ) [Value] => Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage(50313) ) [ErrorClassification] => RequestError ) [Version] => 911 [Build] => E911_UNI_API5_17407708_R1 The listing I'm trying to mimic identical shipping details is: eBay ID 110782255598 (You'll see the shipping options at the bottom). The other obvious option is if there is a call that I can pull all the options used for this listing and copy them to my listing. Appreciate the help as always guys (You guys seem to get me an answer were paid eBay support couldn't!) 57364 72 true 1000 GB GBP 3 Days_30 FixedPriceItem PayPal PictureDetailsType ExtendedPictureDetailsType PictureURLsType sales@ebcbrakeshop.co.uk NN86AB 1 ReturnsAccepted Days_30 Please see our returns policy on our advert Buyer true Flat 1 1 UK_OtherCourier24 1 21.08 UK_StandardInternationalFlatRatePostage US 2 69.32 UK_StandardInternationalFlatRatePostage Americas TW Asia AU MX DE FR Europe JP
shippinginternational-shipping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nooey_007 avatar image
0 Likes"
nooey_007 answered ·
I am trying ti use InternationalPriorityShipping for the global shipping programme from the UK. However each time it errors out, and I can't get any further. Any help appreciated.
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Please paste your request so that we can take a look at it and let you know what the issue is. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
The reason you see that error is that the although ShippingService: Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage is an International Shipping Service, Its not available to be used. When you make the GeteBayDetails with the DetailName set to 'ShippingServiceDetails' you will also have to check the tag: against each Shipping Service to see if its available. If the value is false, then the Shipping Service is not available for use. Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage true UK_StandardInternationalFlatRatePostage 50313 Flat false ------------------This Shipping is not available for use. 192 2015-01-09T14:01:02.000Z STANDARD Check this knowledge base article that talks about this: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1275 Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.