question

davi_schk avatar image
0 Likes"
davi_schk asked ·

findItemsIneBayStores: get main/configurable articles

I am using the M2E-extension to export my configurable products from Magento to eBay - which works fine. I now want to list these items using the findItemsIneBayStores service. Problem is, the API just finds the simple products (namely all color/size variation) and not the main product. In short: I want findItemsIneBayStores to retrieve me the configurable products, not the simple products. Is there a way to do this?
finding-apiebay-apifinditemsinebaystoresmagentom2e
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davi_schk avatar image
0 Likes"
davi_schk answered ·
Thanks for your reply. I fixed it by now. Problem was the request looked like this: /services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsIneBayStores&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=' + store.app_id + '&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&REST-PAYLOAD&storeName=' + store.apiStoreName + '&outputSelector=StoreInfo&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-DE its has to be like: /services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsIneBayStores&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=' + store.app_id + '&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&REST-PAYLOAD&storeName=' + store.apiStoreName + '&outputSelector=StoreInfo**⁢emFilter(0).name=HideDuplicateItems⁢emFilter(0).value=true**&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-DE So "HideDuplicateItems" fixed this for me

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you paste the request that you are using without the credentials and explain the issue in details taking an example? Once we understand the issue, We can suggest alternatives. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.