question

rosh30000 avatar image
0 Likes"
rosh30000 asked ·

sandbox change account type

I cant change my sandbox account type to list items. I tried going to My Ebay->Account Prefrenece-> Personal Information -> edit and when I select business account and click select I get the following error message: "We're sorry that we are unable to process your request at this time" My test username is: TESTUSER_roshtest2 Thank you
sandboxaccount typechange account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justiyele_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
justiyele_0 answered ·
Might as well crosspost here. Please help; I haven't been able to do much since 2016-05-02 https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/16247/please-mark-the-following-accounts-as-business-acc.html#answer-16361

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nilambarpati_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
nilambarpati_0 answered ·
Hi, can you please set it to Business for sandbox user testuser_sport-thieme? thanks

juanenn-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
juanenn-0 answered ·
hi, can you please change the account type to business for the following accounts? TESTUSER_qualibet TESTUSER_qualibet_new thanks!
· 1 · Share

Looks like the AccountType for the above accounts has been set to Business Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
hemden_meister avatar image
0 Likes"
hemden_meister answered ·
@shrut_h same problem, please change my account to business, too: TESTUSER_hemdenmeister Thanks!
· 1 · Share

Done. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
eifel-basar avatar image
0 Likes"
eifel-basar answered ·
@shrut_h Please change to Business for: TESTUSER_meikel Thank you

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
I have the same problem. User name: testuser_infart1. I want the bussiness account. i appreciate any help you can provide
· 1 · Share

Done. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Sorry for the late response. I have set your Sandbox AccountType to "Business". Cheers!!!

paraninfo avatar image
0 Likes"
paraninfo answered ·
Hi @shrut_h, When I try to make a AddFixedPriceItem Call to sandbox enviroment it returns "21915450" error I tried going to My Ebay->Account Prefrenece-> Personal Information -> edit and when I select business account and click select I get the following error message: "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable" My test username is: TESTUSER_thinktank (site: Spain) Thank you

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I have changed the account Type for your sandbox account : TESTUSER_roshtest2 Now you should not face any issues. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.