question

sebastienricher avatar image
1 Like"
sebastienricher asked ·

How to GetCategoryFeatures - DetailLevel

I'm trying to perform a GetCategoryFeatures correctly through the c# SDK.. The problem is that the generated SOAP call does not include the ReturnAll. I paste the generated SOAP call in the test API console and it does not work out of the box. Here is the request that is sent: ***** 861 106315 0 true true Here is the response I get : ns1:Client Application name invalid. http://www.ebay.com/ws/websvc/eBayAPI 127 Error API application "{0}" invalid. Finally here is the .NET code for this call: oEbayCategoryFeaturesCall = New EbayCall.GetCategoryFeaturesCall(GetApiContextGrant) _EbayCategoriesFeatures = oEbayCategoryFeaturesCall.GetCategoryFeatures(vsCategoryId, 0, True, Nothing, True) How can I get the SDK to write the correct API call? In it's simplest form this is the request I want to send: ***** ReturnAll 106315 ​ But I don't want to bypass the .NET SDK, is this a known bug? Thanks!
.NETsdkgetcategoryfeatures
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sebastienricher avatar image
1 Like"
sebastienricher answered ·
Ok this works: oEbayCategoryFeaturesCall.DetailLevelList = New eBay.Service.Core.Soap.DetailLevelCodeTypeCollection() oEbayCategoryFeaturesCall.DetailLevelList.Add(eBay.Service.Core.Soap.DetailLevelCodeType.ReturnAll) _EbayCategoriesFeatures = oEbayCategoryFeaturesCall.GetCategoryFeatures(vsCategoryId, 9999, True, Nothing, True) #sigh
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.