question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Best API for Getting Latest Orders with Custom Id and Order Status

Good Day, I would like to ask how to get the Latest Transactions that were made on my links. I have made orders around February 26 and 27 in Ebay US. In the Download Reports, If I chose ‘Download all events' I get the data but it if I chose ‘Download only events for which I will receive earnings' the data is all gone. Is it because the order is still being shipped? I still haven’t received the item by the way. I also noticed that this Report does not contain the Status of the order. What API and function in the API would you suggest if I want to get the Latest Transactions ( may it be cancelled, shipped, just purchased) in Ebay containing details such custom id, status, etc. I tried getOrders in Transaction API but it does not return any rows for me, probably because my Earnings is 0. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it won’t also give me the Custom Id and Status. Hope to anyone can help me with this.
api call
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.