question

tinkpeterladybug avatar image
0 Likes"
tinkpeterladybug asked

my store on wordpress site

I've added a plug in and the api from here and my store is not showing up on the page of my wordpress site. I totally don't know what I'm doing but Etsy sure makes it a lot easier to add an 'Etsy-mini' to a wordpress site. thanks for any help.
wordpress
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I don't think eBay themselves makes any WordPress plugins, so you're probably using a 3rd-party plugin. What is it called?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tinkpeterladybug avatar image
0 Likes"
tinkpeterladybug answered
I've got it to work but there's some scribble on the side of the page now but at least the 'clothes' show up? I'm using Web Dev Studio. "Fatal error: Call to a member function format_style() on a non-object in /home/tinkerbell051092/public_html/wp-content/pl" that's what's on the first rows after my shop pics. I'm leaving it until I amass the brain power to try and figure it out. This is like learning a foreign language!
10 |600

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
It sounds like Web Dev Studio is the name of a web design software package. Are you trying to program the eBay API yourself into a WordPress site? Ugh. There are easier ways to go about this... You'll want to use a WordPress plugin provided in the [WordPress Plugin Directory][1], likely. Go in there and search for "ebay" and you'll find several free options. A very reputable paid alternative is a WP plugin called phpBay Pro. It's not in the WPPD, so search around online and you can buy it directly from phpBay I think. I've never used it myself, but I know many people who rave about it, and it's backed by a peer forum and dedicated developer. With 1 purchase (possibly US$79) you can save yourself a lot of time and frustration. By using a WP plugin, you won't need to do any API programming yourself. It's all taken care of for you. [1]: https://wordpress.org/plugins/
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.